from 25 000 rub., work experience from 3 years, higher education
Conducting personnel office-work: orders on acceptance, dismissal, holiday, transfer, cards T-2.
Reporting to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation (including for workers with harmful and difficult working conditions).
Accounting and maintenance of labor books.
Issuance of certificates of past and present work (including, periods of work in hazardous working conditions).
Maintaining time sheets.
Acquaintance of workers with orders and orders of the management.
Registration and issue of electronic permits.
Interaction with UVM UMVD, PF RF.
Successful candidate for this job:
- possesses advanced communication skills, competent written and oral speech;
- stress resistance;
- is an experienced PC user (1С ZUP, MS Office);
- Experience in the personnel department of an industrial enterprise will be an advantage.
- work in a stable organization;
- standard mode of operation (5/2 from 8.30 to 17.30 - Sat and Sun weekends);
- official employment from day one;
- official salary;
- corporate communications;
- trial period of 3 months.